Web development is a crucial and integral system of the World Wide Web. The demand for skilled web development professionals in the e-commerce arena is increasing day by day. Currently, most of the business houses have recognized the need for an online presence and they have understood that is the best effective business model at this moment. Unlike other programming languages and complex technologies, web development is an art and it takes a lot of creativity to create the right output. This work is full of fun and one can carve out unlimited possibilities. If you are willing to learn HTML, CSS, Twitter bootstrap 3, jQuery and other APIs then consider yourself jumping into the world full of opportunities.
Who should learn web development courses?
Looking to advance your career in project management? Enroll for PMP certification at GreyCampus.com and join the community of more than 800,000 PMPs across 180+ countries. Check the complete course details here.
The wide range of online courses offered by PDHengineer.com include Building Design, Business skills, Civil, Control systems, environmental, Ethics, Health and Safety, Failure Investigation, Laws and Rules, Renewable Energy, Structural, Transportation and many more
Anyone can take the Web development courses and all it requires is a creative mind/passion to learn. Those who wish to create websites using HTML5, CSS3, Twitter Bootstrap 3 ,jQuery and other APIs can go for this course. In short, even beginners can join the march and reach great heights.
To take this course one does not require having any experience in programming. If you have basic computer knowledge then it is more than enough to begin this highly “ in-demand” course. If you wish to learn the basics before going to the complete suite, then you can start by learning the basic courses or watch videos online.
Why learn online? Web development
Learning online is simply easy nowadays and you get all the benefits just as you get from real classrooms. Most of the institutes that offer online classes or self-paced courses provide ample study materials and contents. Moreover learning online saves time and one can learn at the convenience of their home. Most of the courses are flexible with timings and that simply means that you will not have to bunk your office work.
- Instructor-led Live Sessions ( 30 Hours of Online Live – Weekend class: 10 sessions of 3 hours each.)
- Live projects based on real-time data taken from social media sites which helps in finding helpful insights
- Assignments after every module that will help you to learn all the concepts thoroughly, and that accounts for a minimum of 40 hours
- Complete life time access to the learning management system that includes presentations, quizzes, installation guides
- Round the clock support from the online support team who will help to solve your queries via ticked based tracking
- Review by an expert panel regarding your project, assignments and overall performance
- Access to global community forum, where people can interact and share knowledge
- System requirements 4 GB RAM and Processor better than Core 2 duo
Once you complete the course with edureka, you will be able to
- Create websites using HTML
- Set up websites on Amazon Simple Storage Service
- Design and style websites built with HTML using CSS
- How to use HTML5 Canvas and Java-script to handle events
- Create websites with Twitter Bootstrap 3
- Use Twitter Bootstrap features
- Use jQuery Content Hover Plugin, jQuery UI components
- Embed Google Maps within your webpages
- Work with Google API
- Make use of social plugins from Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Quora on your web pages
Writing HTML code using Header Tags, Paragraphs, Ordered and Unordered lists, Forms, Links, Tables, Iframes, Images, Text Formatting, Image Maps. Creating an Amazon Web Services (AWS) account and how to deploy a static website to AWS Simple Storage Service (S3)
Encoding URL, Introduction to XHTML, Using HTML5 introduced features, Handling of multiple file upload using multiple attribute, HTML5 Local Storage, HTML5 form validate/novalidate, HTML5 canvas, Embedding audio and video in a webpage, drag and drop, HTML5 web workers and server sent events
The styling of HTML elements-text, links, lists and tables. Different ways to write CSS e.g. external, internal, inline. Creating Navigation Bars. Writing Media Rules, hide the visibility of an element. CSS Image Sprites and Gradients. CSS Pseudo Classes and Pseudo Elements
CSS3 Text Effects using different text fonts. Creating 2D and 3D transformations and applying animations, transitions to HTML elements. CSS3 resize UI and multiple columns feature
Getting started with Twitter Bootstrap 3. Bootstrap features like fixed drop-down menu, carousel, text and image grids, custom thumbnails, bootstrap modal. Using Font Awesome Icons
Building a real-world website using Twitter Bootstrap 3 features e.g. bootstrap fixed dropdown menu, carousel, bootstrap modal, font awesome icons, custom thumbnails, text and image grids, accordions, sign in/signup form and jumbotron
Bootstrap ScrollSpy, Including jQuery in HTML pages. Using jQuery UI components e.g Datepicker into your HTML pages. Creating a Countdown timer using jQuery timer API
AJAX XMLHttpRequest object, making an AJAX call and retrieving the response. Working with Google APIs Adding social plugins on your web page provided by LinkedIn, Facebook, Quora and Twitter. Integrating Bootstrap tour into website, starting and stopping the tour
After successfully completing the project an expert panel will review your performance, after which you will be awarded a web developer certificate. Edureka certification has high value and most of the prestigious MNC’s prefer Edureka as one of their corporate training partners. This institute is by far one of the best picks when it comes to industry-specific courses online.
“Edureka is a great place for quality learning and they teach precisely. They have a systematic way of teaching all the concepts and their assignments are highly helpful. I was able to study the whole course within a specified time and it was great learning with real time projects.”
“ If you want to spend money and learn something seriously regarding web development, then edureka is the best place. I have tried various places, but nothing was great and there was the least support from the institutes. Edureka customer’s service is amazing and I got the course completion certificate as soon as I completed the course. Totally worth it”
Simplilearn offers both self-paced learnings with 365 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts. This institute offers a full money back guarantee and you can choose from 37 complete Web Development courses.
Curriculum at Simplilearn
Simplilearn offers a Complete Web Development Suite that includes a comprehensive training program. It empowers students with the all the essential tools and techniques required for web development applications. It also offers ample practice in the coding of functional web applications.
The Complete Web Development Suite is comprehensive and highly structured, and that makes the learning process easy. Both beginners as well as advanced learners can benefit from the course.
- Fundamentals of Ajax Development
- Fundamentals of CSS, CSS3
- Learn MySQL Database In Under an Hour
- Fundamentals of jQuery, MySQL
- Fundamentals of PHP, PHP Programming From Scratch
- Learn MySQL From Scratch, MySQL and PHP Fundamentals
- CSS and CSS3 Programming For Absolute Beginners
- HTML and CSS for Beginning Web Developers
- Introduction to CodeIgniter
- How to Build a CMS with PHP
- How to Set Up PayPal Instant Payment Notification with PHP
- Learn Python Django From Scratch, PHP and MySQLi Database Integration
- PHP Object Oriented Programming – Build a Login System
- Understanding PHP Data Objects
- How to Create an Image Upload Website with PHP
- Learn PHP Model View Controller Pattern (PHP MVC)
- PHP Object Oriented Programming, CSS and CSS3 Crash Course
- Advanced HTML, Build Your Own HTML5 Video Player
- Advanced CSS, Building Responsive Websites with HTML5 and CSS3
- CSS Floating Layouts, Introduction to SASS
- Understanding HTML5 Input Types and Create a node.js Real-Time Chat Application
“Simplilearn offers a complete package in web development. It is easy to learn and one will have complete access to all the study materials lifelong. I am able to refer to the contents anytime and brush my knowledge. Their programs cover all the aspects that are essential to building a perfect interactive website. “
“ I took up this course after my friend suggested this to me. It was an incredible experience and I am happy that I was able to take this course on time. Now I have a highly paid job and I will surely undertake further courses with Simplilearn in the future.”
Udemy is yet another online course provider and they have a huge collection of courses on various subjects. There are thousands of web development courses available at Udemy that are designed by expert professionals. However, one has to be careful while choosing a particular course, so it is always better to check the curriculum or contents before enrolling yourself. They offer self-paced or video-based courses that one can learn at the convenience of their home. In addition, you will have complete access to the learning management system for a lifetime.
Udemy, in particular, has a huge customer base and it is very easy to take any course anytime. Most of the reviews are highly positive and cost-effective. There are even free courses available, which make this learning portal a great place for beginners.
Conclusion: There is an incessant advancement on the Internet; the need to build up search-engine friendly pages is high in demand. Thousands of Employers are now in the quest for trained web developing professionals who have a creative mind. If you are capable of making stunning websites that are user-friendly and one that can relate to a huge audience, then you have the potential in you.