Why should you learn Tableau Online Training? Does this course offer alluring jobs and better career? Here is what you should know about online tableau certification.
Tableau is one of the best business intelligence tools existing in the market today and the Global Business Intelligence and Analytics Market is rapidly rising with each passing year. In addition, Tableau professionals are being highly paid with great packages.
Who can take this Tableau Training Course?
Grey Campus is constantly upgrading their growing suite of accredited courses to address the career enhancement goals of working professionals. Learn here the best courses from over 500 expert trainers.
Take a look at the advantages of this PDHengineer.com online courses. The course material and the quiz can be printed. Online quiz can be repeated till the user is satisfied with the score at no extra cost and a course completion certificate can be printed immediately after the course completion
- Data Scientists and business analysts
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Testing Professionals
- Project and operation Managers
- Data Visual Analysts Functional Experts
- Aspirants looking for a better career in the analytics sector
Do I need to have any special qualification or additional knowledge to learn Tableau?
No, there are no preconditions required for learning this course. Anyone can easily grasp this course online and make a better career.
Three best institutes online where you can learn tableau course
Intellipaat Tableau online training will facilitate a better learning experience and in mastering building interactive tableau dashboards. It also helps to learn data visualization in detail. This course from Intellipaat will empower you to become an expert and to take up the Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate Certification exam. In addition, you will also learn about Tableau desktop and public integration with R & Big data. Most of the software professionals, BI professionals, system and IT administrators take this course for reaching better heights in analytics domain. Once you complete the Tableau online training course, you will able to implement whatever you learnt and analyze your business for better decision making.
Intellipaat Key highlights
- Instructor-Led Training that accounts for 30 Hrs
- Self-Paced Videos that accounts for 16 Hrs
- Exercises, case studies & Project Work for 32 Hrs
- Get Certified after course completion
- Job Assistance as they have tie ups with MNC’s across the world
- Flexible Schedule that fits for professionals with busy schedules
- Lifetime access to study materials and course contents
- Round the clock support from the customer care
Curriculum of tableau at Intellipaat
- Understand Tableau Desktop Architecture
- How to use Tableau in real life
- Tableau statistics, Tableau interactive dashboard and master tableau reporting
- Tableau Graphs, Maps, Table Calculation
- Simplify and organize data by establishing data connections
- Master Special Field Types and Tableau Generated Fields
- How to implement Data Aggregation and Data Blending in the tableau
- Understand in detail about R Connectivity with Tableau
- R scripts in Tableau
- Perform real-time analytics and Tableau data visualization
- Assist students for Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate Exam
Intellipaat Customer reviews
- “Intellipaat courses are affordable and they even offer job assistance which is the highlight of this online training. “
- “Highly structured training and decent staffs with profound knowledge. “
The Tableau desktop 10 online training from Simplilearn makes you an expert in various aspects of Tableau Desktop 10. It helps you to acquire skills to build visualization, organize data, establish data connections and to design dashboards. In addition, you will get to know about concepts of statistics, mapping, and data connection. The course is tailor-made in such a way that by the end you will be able to implement whatever you learnt in real time projects. You will get to work on an industry-based project and 2-simulation exams during the course. This course also lends a hand to prepare for Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate certification.
Simplilearn Key highlights
- Instructor-led online training for 32 hours
- Flexible dates for online class training
- 1 real-life industry project
- 2 simulation exams
- 90 days of access to 2+ instructor-led online training classes
Tableau Desktop curriculum at Simplilearn
- Introduction to Tableau Desktop
- Tableau Desktop Interface
- Connecting Data Sources
- Organizing Data
- Formatting Data
- Analysis using Desktop
- Fields in Tableau
- Create Dashboards and Stories
Simplilearn Customer review
- “Simplilearn’s Tableau 10 certification is straightforward, useful, and easy to learn. The certification helped me grow my career from a Senior Project Engineer to Lead Consultant at a reputed MNC with a great package.”.
- “I had taken The Tableau training from Simplilearn. The way Simplilearn taught, arranged course, and their constant support during the sessions were incredible.”
Edureka’s Data Visualization with Tableau 10 Certification Training is one of the best courses available online and highly recommended by professionals across the globe. It will make you an expert to create, distribute interactive and shareable dashboards using Tableau. In addition, you will also learn about Data blending, Charts, Graphs and LOD expressions. Other concepts such as Tableau Desktop, Tableau Public, Tableau Reader, and integrate Tableau with R & big data are a part of this course. By taking this online training you will not only learn all the concepts but also be able to pass the Tableau Associate Certificate Level Exam.
Edureka Key highlights
- Instructor-led live online classes – 30 hours: Weekend class: 10 sessions of 3 hours each and Weekday class: 15 sessions of 2 hours each.
- Real-life Case Studies and assignments (20 hours): At the end of the course, you will build a custom data visualization using a dataset of your choice and create a Tableau Packaged Workbook file.
- Lifetime Access to presentations and quizzes
- Installation guide and 24 x 7 Expert Support
- Certification after course completion based on reviews by an expert panel
- Forum for sharing and interacting with users across the world
Edureka tableau Curriculum
- Introduction to Data Visualization
- Visual Analytics, Visual Analytics in depth I and Visual Analytics in-depth II
- Dashboard and Stories
- Mapping and Calculation
- LOD Problem Sets & Hands-on
- Charts and Integrating Tableau with R and Hadoop
Edureka Customer reviews
- “great learning experience and highly qualified staffs “
- “I was in dire need of this course as it was required for a promotion in my job. I took this course and was able to pass the certification exam too. Happy that I enrolled at edureka.”
If you have reached this place, then probably you are looking for joining a course online. These three institutes are great for learning and they offer flexible schedules. To add more big shots such as Facebook, Dell, General Motors, Verizon, KPMG, Bank of America and other 35,000 MNCs around the world make use of Tableau. The demand for tableau professionals are also on the increase, so better grab a course and plunge into a great many opportunities.