Selenium is a widely popular open source web-based automation tool. This software-testing tool caters to different testing needs. Now you can become a master of Selenium 3.0 with certification training courses online designed to help developers and testers in automating web applications. Various online courses available are designed for beginners with little or zero automation experience.
What you need to know before enrolling into Selenium 3.0 course?
Certify yourself with PMP certification from Greycampus.com. PMP training is available in three different modes of learning – Live classes, online classes, and online self-learning to give you flexibility of studying while working.
Selecting a course is as easy as buying things online. The required course is selected and added to the shopping card. The payment is either through credit card, PayPal payment, or GSA Smartcard. You can create a new account, or use an existing accout.
Having a basic knowledge of C or Java will be highly favorable but remember it is not mandatory. You can even start as a beginner and become an expert in selenium 3.0 and its applications.
Why become a selenium certified professional?
A Selenium tester in the US can earn up to $90000. This is because Selenium supports more Browsers and languages than any other testing tools ever made in this century. This testing suite supports different operating systems and programming languages. According to Nasscom, the Global software testing market is supposed to reach $50 billion by 2020. Software testing market is on the skyrise with every passing year and so is the requirement for software testing professionals Selenium is a powerful open source framework-testing platform that is broadly put into use by most of the largest corporates across the globe. This testing suite has some key features such as a well-organized way to create test scripts, reprocess the scripts, validating functionality, and automating the test process. It also offers remote testing of the software codes.
The online Training Courses will help you to become Selenium Testing professionals and trust me these jobs come with very good pay packages. You will be reaching new heights and your career graph will steer clear upwards. If you want to become my Selenium certified professional then here are the top three Institutes where you can learn this course online.
Who should learn selenium certification training online?
You can always choose to do a course in live classrooms or go to a nearby institute and learn all the concepts. However, most of those who want to learn are either employed or busy with their own schedules. In such cases, online courses are the only option that is left. Online courses help you to save time, money and learn at your own convenience. Moreover, most of the courses conducted are highly structured and designed by experts.
Therefore, those who have time constraints can surely go for online courses. Now, who can study this course?
- Test Managers and test engineers
- Test lead and test analysts
- Quality Assurance Engineers
- Software Developers, programmers
- Aspirants who want to learn Automation test
- Web developers
This course from Simplilearn facilitates the learning of the complete Selenium 3.0 suite. It enables you to expand your knowledge of various concepts such as Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Wait, Locating Techniques, AutoIT, Sikuli, Page Object Design Pattern, mobile testing with Appium and Selenium Grid. They offer courses for both individuals and corporates. For individuals, online classrooms are available with flexible time schedules.
Highlights of this course from Simplilearn GUARANTEE
- 36 hours of live-virtual class content
- Core Java refresher course and Free beginner Java Essentials course
- 90 days of access to 1+ instructor-led online training classes ACK
- Two real-life, industry-based projects for implementing all the concepts
- Real-time hands-on experience with a demo website testing
Selenium training at Simplilearn focuses on helping developers and manual testers to learn and understand about automating web applications with a robust framework. It also teaches how to integrate it into the DevOps processes of an organization. This certification course includes ample real-life examples/ case studies that demonstrate how to use Selenium WebDriver effectively. You will start with a refresher course on core Java concepts and will further cover the basics of Test Automation. You will also learn about the importance of these concepts in the software industry.
Learning these will help you to grasp the selenium course in an easy way. The course also includes basic as well as advance concepts of WebDriver and other tools/frameworks such as TestNG, Maven, AutoIT, Sikuli and log4j. You will also learn how to build on a robust framework with Page Object Design Pattern and Data-Driven Approach. Apart from that, you will understand how to create reusable components that help to improve productivity and save time. This course also covers topics such as Selenium GRID and TestNG, both which helps to improve coverage and reduce execution time for obtaining quick feedbacks.
You will also learn about Appium, which is an open source test automation-framework that is used along with native, hybrid, and mobile web applications. Towards the end of the course, you will work on a project, where you will create a test automation using an e-commerce application with a framework and reporting. Once you successfully complete the course, Simplilearn will award you with a course completion certificate. In addition, you will have life time access to all the course content and materials available at their website.
Curriculum for selenium training at Simplilearn
- Lesson 01 – Core Java Refresher
- Lesson 02 – Automation Basics
- 03 – Introduction to Selenium WebDriver
- 04 – Locating Techniques
- 05 – WebDriver Basics – I
- 06 – WebDriver Basics – II
- 07 – TestNG
- 08 – WebDriver – Framework
- 09 – Selenium Grid
- 10 – Project Execution
- 11 – Mobile App Test Automation Using Appium
- FREE COURSE – Java Essentials
Simplilearn Customer reviews
“I am simply satisfied with the way they teach and deliver the inputs. The teachers are highly qualified and they know what they are into and do not waste a single minute. They teach in detail and clear all the queries as soon as possible. It was a great learning experience for me.”
“The customer service is great, the teachers have ample knowledge, and they also offer a money back guarantee option. I took the course and I was able to unlock my certificate after completing the project with successful reviews from the staffs.”
Intellipaat Selenium web driver training online course will help you to master the concepts such as selenium architecture and selenium 3.0 components. In this online selenium testing course, you will learn everything about automation testing framework intended for web applications, TDD, selenium architecture, JaCoCo, TestNG and Sikuli. Once you start with the modules, you will also work on real-life projects and assignments. In addition to that this course will also prepare you for Certified Selenium Professional certification.
Highlight of selenium course from Intellipaat
- Course Duration for 32 Hours
- Hands-On assignments And Project Work that accounts for 72 Hours
- You can lifetime access to all the course content and videos
- 24 X 7 Support from the customer care department
- Get Certified as a selenium professional from Intellipaat
- Intellipaat also offers Job Assistance as they have tie-ups with various MNC’s across the world
- Assignments and real-time projects during the course duration
Intellipaat Institute offers Selenium Training and enables you to learn everything about Selenium testing. Selenium is a portable software-testing framework used for Automated Testing and having a certification in this subject will escalate your career graph. In this course, you will learn about the Selenium IDE, the installation procedures, and work with various Selenium components and tools that are essential for software testing.
Selenium online training curriculum at Intellipaat
- Selenium Automated Testing history and advantages
- Learn about Selenium RC
- How to use Selenium IDE functions and commands
- Advanced concepts such as SIKULI, JUNIT and TestNG Plugin in Eclipse
- Understand concepts such as Object Repository and Maven
- Introduction in detail about Selenium WebDriver
- Various WebDriver programs such as Textbox, Checkbox and multiple Windows
- How to use Selenium Grid for software testing
Intellipaat Customer reviews
“This company has been god sent to anyone who wants to learn the latest technologies that are changing on a daily basis. The instructors and staffs are highly professional and above all their customer service is beyond compare. The learning experience was incredible for me. I started the Selenium course and the course structure was perfect. I had a perfectly trained instructor who dealt with all my classes and I was able to solve all my queries. He had answers for all my doubts. I will surely recommend this institute and furthermore learn more courses from them. I have recommended Intellipaat to several professionals who I know. “
“The online Selenium Webdriver course at Intellipaat was interactive and highly informative. They helped me to improve my basic knowledge about selenium concepts and they offered job support towards the end of the course. I was able to find a reputable job with the help of this institute and I am highly grateful to them. Thanks and keep the good work.”
Edureka is undeniably one of my best picks and my favourite choice as a reputed institute. They offer incredible learning experience and their core aim is to serve and educate people with latest technologies. They offer loads of industry-specific courses, that no other institute offers. Edureka’s Selenium Certification Training will enable you to become an expert in Selenium 3.0 Suite. It also provides you with hands-on experience on how to automate web-based applications. It also teaches you to implement various frameworks such as Selenium Architecture, Selenium WebDriver 3.0, Waits, TestNG, Jenkins, Sikuli, AutoIT and Page Object Modeling [POM].
Key features of selenium course at edureka
- 30 Hours of Online Live Instructor-Led Classes: That includes Weekend Class: 10 sessions of 3 hours each/ Weekday Class : 15 sessions of 2 hours each
- Real-life Case Studies: Here you will be able to work on live projects based on real-time cases and those that involve the implementation of various selenium concepts and tools.
- Assignments: After every module, one has to follow practical assignments that account for an aggregate of minimum 20 hours.
- Lifetime Access: Once you enrol in this course you will have access to the learning management system for a life-time. The LMS includes class recordings, presentations, and quizzes.
- 24 x 7 Expert Support: Edureka offers round the clock support to its clients and they are ready to solve all the queries using a ticket-based approach.
- Certification: After the completion of the course, everyone will work on a project. An expert panel will review your performance and later certify you as a selenium developer based on the results.
- Forum: Edureka also offers a community forum where once can share knowledge and interact with various professionals to enrich the learning experience.
Curriculum for selenium training at edureka
- Introduction to Selenium tools and its Components
- Selenium – IDE and Selenium – WebDriver
- Creating Test cases in Selenium WebDriver
- Introduction to waits in Selenium
- Handling different controls on a webpage
- Introduction to TestNG and Page Object Modelling
- Frameworks and Third Party Tools
- Appium and UIautomatorviewer
Edureka Customer reviews
- “I took the Selenium Webdriver course from edureka and it was very helpful to learn automation of the Web Applications. The lifetime access to the classes helps in clearing all the doubts later. It also helps to download the codes and refer anytime you want.”
- “Edureka is a highly professional place and there you cannot expect to waste a single minute. All they want you to do is learn and master all the concepts. I really appreciate their teaching approach. Thank you Edureka Team”
Conclusion: These three are the top institutes that offer selenium training online and they are available at reasonable rates. If you have time constraints and want to learn online, then you can take demo classes and decide yourself, which one is better suited for your learning needs. One thing is for sure that selenium certified professionals are having a great time and their pay package is highly alluring.