I had enrolled for an online training program at GreyCampus.com, how will I get my certificate? For an online course a soft copy of the certificate will be email to you. For classroom training you will receive the hard copy via post.
Save on courses at PDHengineer.com using tokens. For every 50 PDH token packages, 10 tokens will be added to your account at the rate of 10 token per PDH. For every 10 tokens, you can get 1 PDH course or webinar free.
Who can learn ReactJS with Redux Certification?
- UI Developers
- Technical Leads and architects
- Developers upgrading from AngularJS, EmberJS
- Full Stack Developers
- QAs, and technical project managers
Learn about ReactJS, Understand React Basics and key features from industry course providers. You can learn the Redux basics, learn data flow and usage with react. You will also get to learn Async Actions, Async Flow in Redux, middleware and React router. Lastly, you will also get an idea of the advanced features of Redux and testing in Redux. So where will you get to learn all these? Are there are any online course providers? Yes, now you can learn from industry experts at your own pace and time. Below I have listed a few online institutes who provide ReactJS with Redux certification courses.
Top three online course providers
ReactJS with Redux course at Edureka helps you to improves your skillset and develop into a successful Client-Side Application Developer. You will be proficient in concepts of ReactJS after taking this course. You will cover all the Architecture and components. The course also helps you to learn testing Redux, React Router, React Redux, JSX and Data Flow & Usage with React.
Async Actions & Flow and React Middleware are other concepts that you will learn which will empower you to build ReactJS applications effectively.
At Edureka they offer, Instructor-led Sessions (live) that equals to 30 hours and the weekend class includes 10 sessions each of 3 hours. They also provide real life case study so that you can implement what you learnt by the end of the course.
After each session, practical assignments will be provided which you have to finish prior to the next session. This will enable you to understand all the concepts thoroughly. Edureka also offers lifetime access to the learning management system once you enroll to their course. In addition, you get round the clock technical support and they will make sure that all your queries are cleared within a specified time. They have international forums, where you can interact with peers and enrich your knowledge. By the end of the course, experts will review your performance and grant certification.
Edureka Customer reviews
- Anjan Mehta “the instructor-led online course was an unusual learning experience and the trainers are highly passionate about teaching. They try to explain things in an easy manner that we students can grasp concepts easily. “
- Guhan “ best class ever I have taken in my lifetime. I can now easily write codes and work with real life projects with total ease. This course has definitely added value to my resume.”
At acadgild you get 48Hours of Mentoring Sessions, that is 2 hours per session and 200 hrs of assignments and projects. The course covers
- React JS Fundamental Basics and Configuration
- Set the Development Environment and SPA
- React JS components and Its lifecycles
Highly Experienced mentors teach all these concepts and you will have to develop two real time projects during the course duration. You also get a lifetime access to the dashboard and they offer 24/7 coding support. After completing the course successfully, they will award you with an Internationally Recognized Certification.
Acadgild Customer reviews
- Sandy “ I enrolled in this online program to become a successful front-end developer and I am happy that took the same. I am proficient enough to use it in various applications and develop mobile apps quickly.”
- Kendall “ as a beginner I felt that they made the course seem easier. They had structured video sessions and learning tools. Great place to learn and highly recommended.”
Spring People are another course provider online and they offer reactjs with redux certification online programs. The course duration for online class approximates to 24 hours(Total duration of the online, live instructor-led sessions). Each sessions is delivered as short lectures and that equals to 2-hrs on weekdays and 3-hrs on weekends. They also provide support by giving detailed hands-on guidance at each stage. After each session, you will have to work on offline lab assignments and projects for 24 hours during the course duration. You will directly submit the assignments o the trainer and he will your performance.
By the end of the course, you will be able to understand what React.js is and what problem it solves. You will also be able to understand the architecture of a React.js application, React.js components, and JSX. You will also be able to build working applications using these concepts. You will surely have a knowhow of module bundling and maintain application state in a redux store.
- Kyle wang “the courses are great and the trainers have good experience. However, I felt that the course content has to be structured in a better way for easy learning.”
- ashbins “I took the course with spring people and concluded within the expected duration. Indeed a Great place for beginners to learn coding and development.”
Conclusion: ReactJS is a cross-platform application and one needs to learn all the concepts while working on real-time projects side by side. This will help you to understand and implement whatever you learnt during the course. All the above course providers intend to help students grasp in-depth knowledge about ReactJS.