Become a certified software tester with these three online institutions that offer you the best quality training, course materials and best customer service that will help you become an expert in manual testing. But before learning about the Top 3 Manual Testing Certification Training Institutions here is a brief about software testing course, benefits & much more.
What is Manual Testing?
Manual testing or software testing asks the tester to conduct manual test operations on the respective software without the help of test automation. You need to manually scrutinize the software and ensure it is free from any defects. You need to play the role of an end user, use almost all the features and check whether it’s performing optimally. To ensure that the testing is completed successfully, the tester follows a set of the written test plan. It contains a set of important points and test cases that need to be checked before claiming it “verified”.
People say Grey Campus is one of the best training providers. They successfully deliver their goal of helping them prepare for the certification. Join Grey Campus working professional Courses today!
There is no need to complete the course and take the quiz in one single sitting at PDHengineer.com. The user can go back to the course progress page and contine wiith the course any time he wants to
Manual testing is quite a crucial job as it requires the tester to have an open mind, work without any bias, innovative, creative, patience, skillful, and absolutely observant. As there is no complete substitute for manual testing, it plays an important role in testing software applications thoroughly. While test automation has become a necessity due to deadlines, manual testing is still an irreplaceable profile for regression testing, performance testing, and load testing in a more expanded manner.
After completing software testing courses online certification course, you will be able to
- Learn the fundamental in software testing, which includes objectives, processes, strategies, criteria, and methods
- Understand the software testing process and manual testing processes such as Unit testing, Integration testing, system testing, and regression
- Plan a test project, design test cases & data, conduct testing operations, handle defects, and create test report
- Learn how to write software testing documents and communicate with engineers in various forms
- Know how to design and execute testing activities for a project
- Communicate efficiently to collaborate with stakeholders
Who can take this course?
This software testing course is for beginners and those who want to gain insights on software testing. For instance, Software Testing Engineers, Software Test Managers, QA Engineers, QA Leads And Managers, Fresh Graduates, and Students.
Are there any pre-requisites?
There is no technical prerequisite for this course. However, basic IT background is necessary.
Top 3 Manual Testing Certification Training Institutions
A brand in itself, Edureka has numerous students (now experts) in respective fields who can vouch that the institution is definitely a reliable place to educate oneself. A fastest growing online institution, it has the highest course completion rate in the industry. They want you to think of nothing but learn which motivates both them and the learners to give a 110%. Keeping this in mind, they offer 24×7 online support, experienced faculties, and updated course materials. This means you have no excuse to stay away from learning.
Software Testing Course Syllabus/Objectives
- Learn fundamental testing concepts, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and models involved
- Test Management activities, role & responsibilities of SDLC developers and how you can contribute to activities such as Scheduling, Configuration management, Test Process customization & much more
- Write Test Cases, Test Data, Test Scenarios, Learn the Difference between Test Case and Test Scenario etc.
- Importance of Reviews in STLC, Review Activities, and other Test Techniques
- Different phases and types of testing such as Unit Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing. Also learn Types of Testing such as Regression Testing, Load Testing, Compatibility Testing, Stress Testing and much more.
- How to execute developed test cases, the difference between Defect Prevention and Discovery.
- How to keep the stakeholders informed about the progress of your test activities, measure the quality, cost, and effectiveness of a project
- Automation tools such as QTP, Selenium, benefits and usage of Quality Center
Edureka Features include
- Weekend courses available or flexible schedule at your discretion
- 30 hours of online live instructor-led sessions
- Real life case studies i.e. you will be given live project to work on
- Every module will be followed by practical assignments
- Free lifetime access even after completion of the course so that you can revise the course materials whenever you need
- 24×7 expert support – be it technical service or any queries
- Certification in manual testing upon completing the course
- Discount coupon codes accepted
- Many promo deals and offers available such as Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
- D J Singh – “The course delivery is definitely much better than what I had expected.”
- Suman Raja – “No doubt saying that instructors of Edureka are industry experienced. The support staff provides a quick response to the tickets you log irrespective it is day or night. I love the way sessions are organized with the pre-requisites necessary for the next session and assignments. The forums are really great and give much valuable information. They even share video recordings of other instructors in the LMS. This means if you couldn’t understand the content clearly, you can always refer other instructors’ recordings shared in the LMS. It actually helped me understand the concept in a much better way,”
- Alexey Starykh – “They want us to think of nothing but learn and I really like this approach. Thank you to the entire team of Edureka. I had a fruitful time.”
Intellipaat is one of the fastest growing e-learning institutions that offers you high-quality training materials that have been designed by a panel of experts in the respective field. The tutors are experienced and have been in the IT industry for good years which makes them absolutely impeccable. Round-the-clock support, state-of-the-art learning facility, and precise course materials make Intellipaat one of the best institutions globally.
Manual Testing Certification Courses Objectives
- Introduction to Software Testing such as Principles of testing, Quality Assurance and Control, SDLC Overview, Constraints of testing, Life Cycle Models etc.
- Learn Test Strategy and Planning, Scheduling, Risk and Configuration Management
- Test design techniques, types and different levels of testing
- Learn Test Execution, Release Notes, Entry and Exit Criteria
- Managing Defect if any, Life Cycle, Defect Discovery, Identify Log Defects, Bugzilla Tool etc.
- Collaborating Test Status Reports, Test Closure Reports, Tester and Developer, interacting with clients and more
- Overview on Metrics and Measurements, Test metrics Benefits, Life Cycle of Metrics etc.
- Certificate of completion of the course
Intellipaat Features include
- Self-paced and faculty learning
- Flexible timings including weekend batches available
- Lifetime support which means you can review the course even after completion
- 24×7 customer support be it technical or for any queries
- Live projects for you to handle that will keep you adept in any given situation
- Refund policy available
- Offers you job assistance for those who are looking for a job change
- Haider – “This manual software testing certification course is perfectly suited for me. I learned a lot from this course. It is the best job done by Intellipaat.”
- David Juvan – “I really enjoyed this course. The manual testing certification materials are excellent. They are very informative and helped gain better knowledge in this area.”
- Paschal Ositadima – “Thanks for making this platform available globally. I hope to bring more people from Nigeria to embrace Intellipaat as a bridge to fill the gaps as per their career requirements.”
Virtual Nuggets is an online platform that offers beginners and professionals to upgrade their skills and grow in their career. A team of hardworking heads that wants to deliver only the best to learners, Virtual Nuggets is an honest attempt for learners to rise in their respective fields.
Manual Testing Experience Certificate Objectives
You need to fill the inquiry form and the institution will email you or call you soon with the complete details of the curriculum.
Virtual Nuggets Features
- 100% Quality Assurance Sessions that have been taught by experienced practitioner
- Hands-on teaching which means you will have access to the institution’s desktop screen and will be conducting lab tests.
- Course materials include high-quality videos and context easily readable to the learner
- Live support during sessions hours for any clarifications or technical help
- Customized course agenda for manual testing
Virtual Nuggets Reviews
- Vasundhara – “Excellent training with many real time examples for each and every module. It was a very useful course for me.”
- Mahesh Dadi – “Wants to let you that my training class is completed today. I am so happy with the teaching. It is well organized and the faculty explains everything in detail. I raised a lot of queries and the trainer was patient enough to answer without any hesitation”.
- Raghuram Chowdary – “Extremely satisfied with the training. The commitment is very much appreciated. Just got a feel that 6 weeks passed like a breeze. There were no communication problems and it is evident that your training has been carefully executed with a panel of experts in the field”.
Which is the best?
While all the three institutions are masters in the IT industry, we recommend Edureka for quite a few reasons. First, the price of the course fees is budget-friendly. Of course, you cannot put a price tag on education, but then there are few who would like economical options as well. Second, price does not in any way compromise the quality of the education. Edureka offers you top-notch services at affordable price.
The faculties are experienced and enlighten you with the best training possible that are not limited just to the books. Intellipaat too offers you great courses but they also offer you job assistance. This is where Edureka takes a back step.
Where can I do Yocto Linux Training Course Online? There is no doubt about it that the course ‘Embedded Linux Development with Yocto Project’ from The Linux Foundation is the best. Check the site to know more.
Virtual Nuggets offers intense training but the website does not mention the respective course fees nor provides detailed info about the course. In fact, you are required to fill out a form and only then will you be able to download the complete curriculum of the course as well as be informed about the course fees. However, the customer support is prompt through which your queries will be answered almost immediately.
The Final Verdict
We are satisfied with the student testimonials available for all the three institutions. All three institutions are diligent and choose quality over quantity. This is one sole reason why these institutions are ranking as top 3 manual testing certification training institutions online.