Data Warehousing is an electronic storage for the huge quantity of data regarding the businesses. Companies spend too much money on this facility. A quality data warehousing can make the data retrieval easier and in specific pattern as needed. This storage and data management is a special category that needs its specific skill and knowledge. The Data Warehousing certification course is the helping hand here.
Data warehousing effectively help the companies to consolidate their database into a one great program. It will also help in getting specific segments of data for a particular use. It will eventually help them in their decision making or strategy developing.
Objective of Data Warehousing Certification
Buy Grey Campus ITIL Foundation certification course at best discount. Use code ONLINE50 to save 50% discount on ITIL Foundation certification training online self-learning course plus 1 year online access free.
A dedicated customer support team of PDHengineer.com is available for all clients any time they have a problem logging into their account or have problems to access their couses, quizzes or certificates. They can be contacted through live chat, or call by the toll-free number or via email
The Data Warehousing certification is useful for the certified to have a better understanding of the overall concept and the general significance of Data Warehousing. It is needed for the implementation of concepts of dimension and also for the fact table. You will also be well adept in the implementation of schema concepts, data modeling and also in ETL jobs.
This certification course is for the BI or ETL professionals, project managers, testing professionals, Mainframe professionals, analytics, software developers, and architects. All you need is some basic knowledge about Data Warehousing for this course.
It will definitely help you with the decision making and to capture and store data in a way that will definitely make way for smart decisions.
Top 3 Data Warehousing Certification training courses
Edureka Data Warehousing Certification
Edureka offers online self-paced learning process for the course. This allows the participants to have enough time to understand and grasp the concepts and not to rush through it. There are several videos and presentations to help with the learning process. The assignments and projects also follow to seal the deal.
- The self-paced course provides a thorough and in-depth knowledge in the field. There are various concepts that are covered in due course.
- There are assignments at the end of each class that needs to be finished before the next one. This helps in the complete understanding of the subject.
- Real-life case studies are provided to have better experience in the field. It helps in the implementation of the concepts in the future.
- You will have life time access to all the material from the Learning Management System. The materials include the PPTs, videos, assignments, quizzes, class recordings etc.
The curriculum has 5 modules and a project.
- Introduction to Data Warehousing: Explains the difference between the operational and analytical systems, datamarts etc.
- Dimension and Fact
- Normalization and Schemas
- ETL in detail: Explains from where the data is coming and how it is works along with the extraction and transformation of the data.
The certification is given only after working on a real time project. You need to work on the project and submit it. An expert will review this. If it is approved you are awarded the certificate.
In case you fail to get approval in the forts attempt, you will get assistance to have better understanding, free of cost.
Udemy Data Warehousing
Udemy Data Warehousing is a 7-hour course. The course is guaranteed to return your money within 30 days. You may claim it after the first class and don’t like it right away. The course is instructor-led online class.
- The entire course lasts only for just over 7 hours. There is specific number of lectures for each module with a 1 min- on-demand audio.
- There would be 12 supplemental resources
- You will have full lifetime access to the materials.
- The videos can be played on desktop, laptop, mobile as well as on TV
- It is one of the economical courses of Data Warehousing
There are 9 modules
- Introduction to Data Warehousing has 8 lectures and is approximately 21 minutes.
- OLTP, OLAP and Other terminologies has 9 lectures and 32 minutes long
- Lifecycle and Rules of Data Warehouse last for 15 lectures, about 20 minutes
- Data Warehouse architecture and flow has 8 lectures
- Challenges and future of data warehouse is 9 lectures long
- Data Warehouse Modeling is 8 lectures long
- Data Warehouse applications take 12 lectures to complete.
- Course resources takes only 3 lectures to complete
- Data Warehousing certification
BiWhiz Advanced Data Warehousing certification
This is an advanced course on Data Warehousing. It deals with the data integration and provides the knowledge for the architecture and designing for the business intelligence.
What is linux for embedded systems? What are the benefits and features Embedded Linux Development? How to develop an embedded Linux product? The Linux Foundation course on linux for embedded systems will give you the step-by-step framework for developing an embedded Linux product.
- The course schedule is 5 weeks. The classes are conducted in the weekends from 9 am to 1 pm.
- The online classes would be 20 hours altogether. The assignment work takes up about 20 hours as well. The course work is 40 hours in total with the study material.
- The final exam for the certification is 1 hour long and is considered the final assessment.
- Industry experts with experiences conduct the classes with trainers
- Classes are flexible to reschedule as per convenience.
- Both online and offline study materials are provided.
- If you are not satisfied with the course you can request for the refund within 7 days after the first class.
The entire curriculum is divided into 8 sections.
- Data Warehousing basics
- Building blocks of data warehousing
- Data warehousing systems and components
- Data warehousing design and development
- Data warehousing essentials
- Roles and responsibilities
The Edureka and Udemy certification courses are the basic data Warehousing. The last one is advanced course with extensive syllabus and elaborate areas that are explained.
Udemy and BiWhiz gets upper hand when comes to economy. They both offer money back guarantee for the unsatisfied.
While Edureka is a self-paced certification training, the other 2 are instructor oriented.
All 3 of these certification training courses provide all the materials and lifetime access to them.
Moroever BiWhiz offers extra attempts for free in case you could not clear the certification in the first attempt.