It’s true that Microsoft Excel is a mainstay for many office users as most of the organizations rely on advanced excel to analyze, consolidate and report financial information. However, learning this Advanced MS Excel 2010 could make you aware about some advanced features like ‐ nesting IF statements, methods to calculate the mean of a group of numbers using functions like AVERAGEIF, SUMIF and much more. Besides, taking this course would also help you perform lookups with HLOOKUP and VLOOKUP. Further, read on to know more about Top 3 Advanced MS Excel 2010 and its other major benefits…
Pleasant personality, knowledgeable and approachable instructors/ trainers at Grey Campus guides you in achieving your professional certification in project management, quality management, networking and more. Grab the best Grey Campus Discount deal today.
PDHengineer.com offers courses only for engineers. There are no other training programs offered. They are the leading providers of continuing education with focus on providing relevant content. Threfore, the credits offered by their courses are accepted by all states.
What is Advanced MS Excel 2010?
The ultimate PMP certification course at Grey Campus is designed for forward-thinking projects managers like you! This high impact, proven training will help you with all the material needed to pass the PMP exam. Read on.
PDHengineer.com offers courses by correspondence also for people who are not comfortable doing the courses online. The course material is sent to the customer address and the answers to the quizzes have to be written and sent back. Certificates are issued if the passing grades are obtained
This Advanced MS Excel 2010 is a proficient course, which covers all the Excel function to perform mathematical and statistical calculations like DCOUNT, DSUM, Pivot Chart, Pivot Table, Formulas, Functions, and Macros.
Why should you go for this Advanced MS Excel 2010?
Undergoing this course could help you perform simple calculations to complex financial analyses in an accurate manner. This, in turn, lets you structure and present your data in an impressive manner.
Advanced MS Excel 2010 objectives
- On completion of this Advanced Excel course you will be able to:
- Clearly, understand the Excel abilities and its major functions.
- You would be able to explain the data security, formatting and analyzing concepts.
- Understand specialized functions like DSUM, DMAX and much more.
- Able to explain the advanced options of Pivot Table.
- Equally, summarize the data by using Sparklines.
- Edit a macro using the VBA Editor.
- Alternatively, record and play a macro.
- Advanced MS Excel explains how to manage scenarios.
- Finally, it describes the restrictions and manipulating techniques.
Who should attain this Advanced MS Excel 2010?
- This course is a must for every professional and senior level manager in any industry.
- Engineering and IT graduates.
- Management graduates like BBA and MBA.
- Advanced MS Excel 2010 prerequisites
- The course is designed for anyone who wants to become a professional in Excel 2010. All you need to have some basic skills on this topic.
Other things involve
- Hardware ‐ 500 MHz processor, 256 MB Ram, 3 GB HDD.
- Internet‐ 1.0 Mbps Broadband Connection.
Advanced MS Excel 2010 contents
Excel Abilities and its Functions
Topics include: Overview of Microsoft Excel 2010, Improved ribbon, Microsoft Office Backstage view, Excel Mobile 2010 for Windows 7 Phone, Sparklines – An Introduction, Slicers – An Introduction, Customize the Quick Access Toolbar, Customizing common options in Excel Setting, Absolute, Relative and Mixed Cell References, Using Hyperlinks, Work with Comments, Introduction to Excel Functions, Adding a Function to a Formula, Writing conditional expressions (using IF), Building an AutoSum Formula, Adding a Range Name to a Formula.
Learning objectives: This unit will make you aware of the new features added in this Excel 2010.
Data Security, Formatting and Analyzing
Topics include: Protecting and un-protecting worksheets and cells, Hiding Formulas, Track Workbook Changes, Share a workbook with other users, Inserting, Formatting and Deleting Object, Changing the font and font size, Changing font color, Applying effects to fonts, Working with text within a cell, Wrapping text within a cell, Applying auto format to a range, Applying a number format, Applying a style to a range, Sorting a Table, Filtering a Table, Filtering a Range, Filtering data for selected view (AutoFilter), Using advanced filter options, Sort by color sorting in a Pivot Table, Filtering in a Pivot Table, Filtering Using the Report Filter Area.
Learning objectives: In this unit, you will learn how to protect and unprotect the workbook; share the workbook with others and how to filter a table.
Topics include: Using aggregate Functions like Dsum, Dcount, Dmax, Sumif, Countif, Averageif, Sumifs, Countifs, Averageifs, ISERROR, ISBLANK, Using lookup and reference functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX), Pivot Tables, Summarizing Data with subtotals, Using advanced options of Pivot tables, Types of Pivot Report, Consolidating data from multiple sheets and files using Pivot tables, Import and export data in Excel.
Learning objectives: In this unit, you would be learning about reference functions, aggregate functions and specialized functions.
Graphical Representations of Data
Topics include: Examining Chart Elements, Understanding Chart Types, Create a Chart, Format Charts, Create a Chart Template – Combination chart, Summarizing Data by Using Sparklines, Changing the Chart Layout and Style, Creating Dynamic Charts by Using Pivot Charts, Introduction to Macros, Recording and Playing a Macro, Editing Using VBA, Mapping a Simple Document.
Learning objectives: Here, you will learn the concepts on automating excel and data visualizing.
Topics include: Date and time functions, Time Function, Text functions, Proper Function, Named Ranges, Concatenate Financial Functions Pmt, Fv, Creating a Data Table, Introduction to Scenarios, Managing Scenarios, Using Goal Seek, Solver, Saving Solver Models, Configuring Solver.
Learning objectives: In this unit, you will gain an understanding of scenario based analysis of data.
Working with other Microsoft office programs
Topics include: Specifying a valid range of values for a cell, Input Message, Custom Error Alert, Specifying custom validations based on formula, Getting External Data in Excel, Refreshing data, Add own error messages, Insert Drawing Object, Object Linking and Embedding, Data Forms, Drop Down List, Including Office Documents in Workbooks, Pasting Charts into Other Documents, New Methods For Headers And Footers In 2010, Preparing Worksheets for Printing, Insert Specific Elements In A Header Or Footer, Add A Predefined Header Or Footer, Custom Header Or Footer For A Chart.
Learning objectives: In this unit, you will learn about restrictions in the worksheet and working with other Microsoft Office programs.
Top 3 online platforms that offer Advanced MS Excel 2010 training
This is a perfect online tutorial that offers a list of courses to improve your career.
Features of Advanced MS Excel 2010 training at Edureka involves
- Edureka offers self-paced learning to gain an in-depth knowledge on various concepts of MS Excel 2010.
- You will have a lifetime access to all their class recordings and presentations.
- They provide 24 x 7 assistance.
- Each class is backed by practical assignments and quizzes.
- Towards the end of this course, you need to undertake a project applying the skills learned in Advanced MS Excel 2010.
Reviews on Advanced MS Excel 2010 training at Edureka
Overall, the course has received 5 out of 5 stars at Edureka. People who have undertaken this course are saying that this course will take you to the next level (where you can advance your basic skills).
- Siddartha Mithra says “Must say, this course has given me a unique and fulfilling experience. All the course contents are update and all their instructors are industry trained. Hence, would recommend you to learn Advanced MS Excel from Edureka.”
- Madhusudhan Preet says “The training was really excellent for me. All in all, they have excellent trainers with good communication skills.”
This Udemy is a well-known e learning centre with more than 45,000 courses taught by industry professionals.
Features of Advanced MS Excel 2010 training at Udemy involves
- They provide 136 lectures on different MS Excel 2010 concepts like advanced IF, Macros, Sparklines and many other things.
- All the training is done through visual training methods for an accelerated learning pattern.
- Offers full lifetime access.
- You can access them on mobile phones as well as TV.
- At the end, you will be rewarded a course completion certificate.
Reviews on Advanced MS Excel 2010 training at Udemy
This course has been rated with 4.5 out of 5 by the students enrolled in Advanced Excel 2010 training at Udemy.
Sanjay Tiwari says “I feel I have learned many things about excel by taking this course. However, I am looking forward to putting it into use.’
- Tanya Goshiy says “It was a very brilliant guidance through all the excel formulas and functions. Thank you Udemy a lot…”
- Brian Hewson says “The course has given me everything and I wish to work for companies using this knowledge.”
This is another well known online training centre that provides self-paced instruction to make you aware on advanced concepts of MS Excel 2010.
Features of Advanced MS Excel 2010 training at Ed2go involve
- Offers self-paced learning. So, you may learn according to your schedule.
- All their instructors are industry experts. However, you will be able to learn from the best.
- 24 x 7 support for clearing all your doubts and queries.
- Equally, they provide all the texts and materials related to this course.
- Special forum sessions for discussion and to keep you engaged with your peers.
Reviews on Advanced MS Excel 2010 training at Ed2go
- Sherya Madhav says “All thanks to the instructors. I have learnt so much from taking this advanced course. I am sure it will make me a better Excel teacher.”
- John Hawkins says “I thoroughly enjoyed their classes and received a solid understanding combined with practical ability to use MS Excel 2010.”
- Jackline Jane says “I just love this course; it’s very easy to understand from beginning to end.”
Hope this article could provide you a better insight on Advanced MS Excel 2010 and its related features. With this, you can start earning from 2 to 4 lakhs p.a at the entry level itself…