Nowadays businesses collect, explore and present large amounts of data to discover underlying patterns and trends. Statistics are functional every day in almost all fields such as research, industry, and governments. Statistic helps in better decision making and have a great impact on the outcomes. Manufacturers, researchers, Government agencies and big corporate across the world make use of statistics on a daily basis. The numbers of jobs in this sector are also on the rise and they are being highly paid. This trend is not going to end but increase constantly in the coming years.
Do you know PMP is the fifth highest-paying certification in the year 2016? Also certified PMP project managers can handle over three fourth of the high performing projects. Check the PMP certification courses at GreyCampus.com today!
There are over 350,000 hours of PDHengineer courses and webinars which are accepted by every state in the United States. Si if you are looking for a course certificate in continuing education, then PDHengineer.com is the place you should approach!
What are the prerequisites to learn Statistics Essentials for Analytics course?
Literally, anyone can take this course, and there is no need to have any prior knowledge. Most of the institutes offer this course for a wide range of audience such as college students who might have no knowledge of statistics, business analysts, project managers who want to excel in the field of Analytics and data science.
Who should learn statistics essentials for analytics?
- Developers who want to have an aspiring career as a ‘Data Scientist’
- Analytics Managers
- Project managers
- Business Analysts
- Information Architects
- ‘R’ professionals who want to captivate and analyze Big Data
- Data Science analysts
Edureka offers self-paced course online and it helps professionals to understand the various Statistical Techniques. This course teaches all the basics and how to use all the techniques on real world data sets. It also helps to analyze and draw insights for decision-making. Statistics and its methods are the backbone of Data Science. It helps to understand, analyze, and predict actual trends. Online Self-Learning Courses at edureka allows self-directed training and participants can begin at their own convenience. They follow structured training methods and review exercises to emphasize the learning process. You will be able to learn through videos made by experts, presentations, and work on assignments/projects.
Key features of statistical essentials course from edureka
- Course duration depends on the student, as you will undergo self-paced learning. You can begin and learn at your own pace without thinking about any time constraints.
- Real-life Case Studies and project works towards the end of the course helps you to understand and implement all the tools and techniques that you learn.
- Assignments will be given after each module that one has to complete before going to the next module. This will help in better implementation and execution of the tools in real time.
- Lifetime Access to all the videos, discussions and other learning content
- Certification from edureka as soon as you complete the course, your performance will also be reviewed by an expert panel
- Edureka offers community Forum where students can interact with peers and share knowledge
- Round the clock customer support
Curriculum for statistical essentials analytics course
- Understanding the Data
- Probability and its uses
- Statistical Inference and Data Clustering
- Testing the Data and Regression Modelling
Edureka Customer reviews
- “I love edureka as they offer almost all courses on this earth at affordable rates. Their videos are highly informative and they have an excellent track record.”
- “My colleague recommended this institute and I started the course with edureka. I was able to complete within a specified time without taking any leave at my office. Now I getting great offer and am looking for the best one that suits my career growth. Thanks edureka keep the good work.”
myTectra is again a great pick when it comes to Statistics Essentials for Analytics Training and certification. myTectra offers Statistics Essentials for Analytics Training in Bangalore using Class Room and they also offers Live Online Statistics Essentials for Analytics Training Globally. This course at myTectra, will help you to learn various statistics techniques such as Sampling Methods, Conditional Probability and Bayesian Theorem. You will also understand how to implement and where to apply different statistical techniques. You will also learn about Milgram’s Experiment and make use of statistics to draw out insights for decision-making.
Curriclum at myTectra
- Introduction to Statistics and Basic Probability
- Basic Probability, Conditional Probability
- Bayesian Inference
- Distributions and Regression Modeling
myTectra Customer reviews
- “The live online classes are interactive and they are ready to clear all the doubts on time. The trainers are experienced and industrial experience.”
- “Loved doing the course with myTectra and the time spend was fruitful.”
By taking this course online, you will be able to analyze different types of data, employ different sampling techniques, use Descriptive statistics, and apply probabilistic approach to solve real life complex problems. You will also master Bayesian inference, Clustering techniques, and Regression modeling. After completion of this course, you will get better opportunities and highly alluring packages.